From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of mark love marklove@xxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 9:39 AM
To: 300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Can anybody hear me?

Hello All;

Happy to report I am the new custodian, very grateful.

Customer ordered and now thoroughly restored 300H from long time club member Fern Rivard.  Wowser.

Under just moderate throttle, between 1200 and 2000 RPM, she drones like a calving cow.

Disconcerting for sure and an affront to the auditory system.  Under harder acceleration or out of this rev range and I can hear the carbs open and otherwise sounds like the solid lifters are chattering along rhythmically.

Someone said a cross over pipe.  But none shown and  never spec’d.

Would like to get my marriage back on track; my wife won’t ride with me ‘till I fix it.

Thanks to the magicians in the group.

Mark

..

<*> Your email settings: