Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Can anybody hear me?

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Can anybody hear me?

I have had two ? Wagner ? On my 2002 jeep 4.0 where internal muffler guts break loose from housing .bad QC , bad spot welds?  At certain rpm near Idle , identical sound to very bad bearing in trans . Not a  fool , still sounds like bad ball bearing to me , but resonant . Put in drive or R it goes away , of course . Two garbage mufflers ? Quality zero . Not the same as muffler exhaust resonance , but I second Marshall !!

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

> On 5 Oct 2020, at 8:10 pm, 'mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx' mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Very recently I've experienced 2 pairs of mufflers that were of somewhat cheap construction.  The outer skin did not have very many attachment points to internal components to give rigidity to the skin.  The result was that the skin vibrated somewhat like the diaphragm on a drum and at frequency that caused a resonance in the speed range of mostly 30 to 45 mph.  There was not an objectionable amount of exhaust noise from the rear of the car, but within the cabin it was something I would not tolerate on my own car.  Those mufflers were supplied by a vendor selling complete exhaust systems for old cars. Specifically, one set is on my brother's C300 and the other is on a friend's 300B.
>
>     ------------Marshall Goodknight
>

> Please note: message attached
>
> From: "dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "mark love" <marklove@xxxxxx>, "300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Can anybody hear me?
> Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 18:16:40 -0400

> Trump Is Leaving Hospital, Says 'Don't Be Afraid of COVID'
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f7bb6516c1a93651476dst03duc1
> Tasmanian Devils Haven't Done This in 3K Years
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f7bb65190b6b3651476dst03duc2
> Florida Voter Caught Seeking Ballot for Dead Wife
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f7bb651b52bc3651476dst03duc3

> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>
> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
>
> Yahoo Groups Links