Re: [Chrysler300] Power Seat for G

i think “timing “ means both sides in actuators are in exact same place when you assemble it ..   so both sides of frame will move the seat in exact sync . Each clutch itself just connects the motor to the selected drive pair . no timing  to that ?
yes old grease gets hard —really screws up clutch mechanism , why I was in it .It  has to move freely in clutch or does not click in to work  . might look like bad coil ( assume your coil was actually open circuit? with ohmmeter ? )

I have become a big fan of Mobil 1 75-90 synthetic axle  lube instead of grease . very heavy oil stays put . mine worked perfectly after cleaning and lubing with that . can drip oil into the cross tubing too, held correctly yes bolts are overly long , no spacers to my knowledge . on any of
mine.. but possibly for very short person you could do that. Why long?

 i drilled new holes at times in floor — moved seat back ( i am big guy , wanted more room , have to check comnsoke clearances . i forget details , 1-2”
—- almost always the studs  rust and break off . i have also gone up in size of bolt and we added welded reinforcing to that tab, as original design is pretty flimsy .  your call . —- might be smart to use stainless bolts too .. large washers under floor . Thinking retaining it properly in accident .. ( arrgh)
hope this helps ,

PS on seat .. may look like switch is bad . it is not . work back and forth vigorously — it fixes itself . really rugged design inside , but sliding style contacts get dirty .
Sent from my iPhone not by choice