Than a minuet.Great job
Bob.

Bob Haag

On Nov 3, 2020, at 6:11 PM, Cox <scooter465@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Just to let ya know Legendary
Is running at least 6 months
Behind. I ordered a front seat trim for my 1974 Dodge Charger in October and was
Told it would not be produced
Until April 2021.

Bob Haag

On Nov 3, 2020, at 4:11 PM, pffkllc via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hard to understand why the door panels should take so long, after having watched them being produced at Legendary, with the press time at less than one or two minutes per panel.
Perhaps SMS uses a different manor of production, but I don't know why they would.  Of course with the K panels, they have the added strip to apply, and they are the only ones with the material.

Pete Fitch

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:56 pm
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Re: SMS

If the piece involves labor on their part (door panels, etc), it may take most of a year, if not longer. But if it's just bulk fabric that they have on the shelf, they will send it out in a few weeks. I was really surprised when I ordered a yard of 55 Desoto cloth and I received it two weeks later. On the other hand, my 58 Plymouth door panels took over nine months.

Ron