Från: michael <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 2020-11-04 00:48 (GMT+01:00)
Till: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ämne: {Chrysler 300} 300g electrical

I am working on this new to me G.

The previous owner ran a wire with fuse from the battery to the top lug on the fuse block.  I removed it and nothing in the car works.  when i reconnect that battery line everything works.  I know this should not be connected directly to the battery.

How should the fuse panel be powered?  The FSM is a little fuzzy on this.

Thanks Mike