RE: {Chrysler 300} 300G Records to track down VIN

There goes a few concours points.  These bumperettes are more for décor than protection.  Two’s god, four’s better?

Rich B.

From: 'Charlie V' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 5:11 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G Records to track down VIN

The car has 4 bumper guards ? That's different.

Charlie

On Sunday, November 8, 2020, 01:47:21 PM EST, Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll try and get additional information. I only heard about it a few days ago. I'm trying to get some parts from him from another car and in the background I saw the 300G and asked him about it. He says it has the body tag but it's pretty rusty. He's going to send me a picture of it. It looks like the car was Teal Blue Metallic used on 1961 Imperials.