{Chrysler 300} 300D brakes , a long road

{Chrysler 300} 300D brakes , a long road

so , some closure ! stock D brakes really perfect , recovery from a complicated disaster of mixed wrong  shoes , and dirty lines corrupting new cylinders . .causing mini leak .
Really happy as stock 300 brakes have defeated me , and many others , over last 4 decades . Did not know enough to do it right .
4 Correct late “single platform “ shoes , have grey bonded linings , ( recent production maybe?) . no pulling or locking ,  at least as good as 3 other disc conversions I have .

Key is that Mopar info in “ The New Three Platform Brakes” . Much applies to earlier center plane brakes too .
soon our computer guru mr Bob has it up on our site . Someone in club sent me that link , ( thank you !!) and also found it as pdf on Valiant site ( of all places ) . Will really help you .
They do work !!
John

Sent from my iPhone not by choice