{Chrysler 300} front brake line pre 63

Just a heads up , one that could be very important to staying in one piece .
 Ed Cornish , who works with me happened to notice a score mark on the inside of a front drum , all the way around it . Same car with the motor mount issues. All new parts .
Checking further it turns out the short brake line inside the front drum connecting the two front cylinders had been fabricated as a new replacement , but the radius of the bend at one wheel cylinder was off— too large . And not off by much . That allowed the line to hit the inside of the drum . Personally I never realized how close that is , as you never can see it . The line was on its way to being ground through , = a sure no brakes crash , with a single master .
Obviously very happy Ed found this, — serendipity .

 I have never checked that . It also says keep the factory bent line unless it is really shot.
Heads up !!

john

Sent from my iPhone not by choice