Fra: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av jensblaumeier
Sendt: søndag 13. desember 2020 13:50
Til: Chrysler 300 Club International
Emne: {Chrysler 300} New member from Hamburg

CC2B8900-3074-4F7E-8E1F-6D2B868385C2.jpegDear fellow members in the 300 Club,

I am Jens from Hamburg, Germany, owner of a 300 B since this year.

I am happy to inform you about me recent membership in the 300 Club and I am looking forward to our common conversation, support and help.

The car is in good shape and actually in maintenance for some works and German inspection. It shall be ready for the road by spring next year. I enclose a picture for your information, if interested.

I still need some parts, especially a horn ring, so if anyone has an idea, contact or a spare one over, I am happy to get it. Unfortunately the ones that were offered in the group are sold.

We are currently also working a a parts list required and I will put it in the chat group as well. Looking forward to our future communication and I am happy for any help and support from you.

In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and hope to be able to see you in real one day.

All the best

Jens Blaumeier