{Chrysler 300} Mopsy is back with Bells on!

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Failure Notice
Date: December 28, 2020 at 7:04:47 PM PST

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
No mx record found for domain=yahoogroups.com

From: Rob Kern <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mopsy is back with Bells on!
Date: December 28, 2020 at 7:04:41 PM PST

Hello 300’ly to all!
Mopsy, my 300C is back and better than ever!  The engine is more powerful and smoother and quieter.  Performance is something that awakens my senses that did not before.  I am very pleased and thankful that I had the energy, support and financial means to see it through…especially through the pandemic.  I miss our twice a year 300 family reunions and I am now Forward Looking to September in Michigan!  Many thanks to so many Club members and friends in the hobby who gave advice and support this year to me for getting my engine fixed and done right:  John Begian, Jim Krausmann, Murray Park, John Lazenby, George McKovich, Jeff Carter, Bruce Brownell, Don Verity,  John Grady, Henry Schleimer, Mick Maxwell, Dominick Rinaldi, Eric Casperson and colleagues at Boyd’s Racing Engines in Norman, OK, Tony Layton,  Stan Oldham, Ray Brown, Jerry Wise, Eric at Hemi Hot Heads,  Art Vasconcellos,  Matt Schaefer and Gary Parker at the Pit Stop, and loving understanding with complete support from my bride Marnie (never jealous of Mopsy).  Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for all your help!  It takes a village to make things happen and I certainly found one!  Rob Kern