Re: {Chrysler 300} An unusual 300-E coupe at auction -

Re: {Chrysler 300} An unusual 300-E coupe at auction -

I saw this car at a worldwide auction I think it was in Arizona a couple of years ago, it’s really really nice. I bid on it but jumped off somewhere in the mid to high 40s. If I recall it sold for around 60.

John Lyons
860-883-3998
Excuse any typos.