this is relevsnt to positioning distributor shaft / oil pump gear correctly  . valve train not in yet .
thanks John

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

On 5 Jan 2021, at 9:14 pm, RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I used Mopar small block springs for the 340 engine on the early Hemi engines the past 30 years.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: micke.sundbom
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 4:24 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} FW: Valve spring Q

Skickat från min Galaxy

 Hello

 When reassembling refurbished 300C heads, I'm a little impatient and send out a question here.  I have different options with valve springs.  I wonder what spring pressure is achieved when original dual springs in new condition were mounted?

  I'm leaning towards an upgrade of new double springs that produce 110lb's on the seat.  The question is if I go overboard here?  Performance single springs that develop better pressure than my tired + 60years old dual one is easy to find. Cam & lifters stock.

Valves, guides, hardned seats all new here.  Leaning against double springs regardless.

Any input of intrest.

/Michael

Skickat från min Galaxy