From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2021 3:39 PM
To: 'John Grady'
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} AW: Ross Racing Pistons 2021 Pricing Increase

Second picture!

Kai

Von: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021 15:03
An: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Fwd: Ross Racing Pistons 2021 Pricing Increase

hi ,

another guy I have used , fyi . Good pistons but place sometimes not organized .They  made mistake on mine , but did fix it ok. have to be very clear .   Also was long ago

maybe could lighten one if forged to match yours or send them exact average weight . —may be a  known number too at piston guys, stock 413 piston 60-62?  in case still looking

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

Begin forwarded message: