Re: {Chrysler 300} torque wrench

While on the subject, I’ll throw in a question for those engineers out there. It’s always been my understanding that even and equal torque is more important than nailing the actual spec (within reason of course). I feel the click wrench I use, regardless of it’s accuracy, will give me a more consistent result than eye balling a needle on each bolt.

Ryan Hill