From: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 17, 2021 at 12:10:23 PM EDT
To: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Important Feedback Needed For Magnetic Version of Grille Badge

Hi Tony , fyi , magnet on outside of car marginal unless very powerful ,(!usually means thick)  but main reason to write you is the grill mesh on 300 is usually aluminum , magnets won’t work anyway ?
good inside though .
I know how you feel .. I spent 4500 on 60 license plate frames way back , never did get there . Devilishly hard to make , any castings shrink  and angles have to be truly perfect or it won’t sit on car right . Plastic won’t take real chrome right ( spent a fortune on plastic injection  molding   tooling ,,listening  to “expert “  that it can be chromed . =no way  .
plus adding pins precisely , ended up with brass tapped 4-40 put in after . like the emblem . Never did succeed .
Good artisan and brass sand mold — keep adjusting 3-4 times — can get you there . tap for screws later . Guy passed away in middle of it .
Thank you for taking on ...
 John
Sent from my iPhone not by choice