Re: {Chrysler 300} Badge/Coin Project- Final Answer- Please Pre-Order

Re: {Chrysler 300} Badge/Coin Project- Final Answer- Please Pre-Order

Steve,

Further to my recent e-mail, I reread all your fathers' e-mails.  It appears to me that the "A"  version (round) of the badge will not be produced, only the gear shaped version.  Therefore, if this is so, I am no longer interested in any of the other items.

Best regards,

Dan Reitz