Fwd: {Chrysler 300} Corrected E-Mail For Steve-Badges/Coin Order Update-

Fwd: {Chrysler 300} Corrected E-Mail For Steve-Badges/Coin Order Update- Limited Badge Availability

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: 'AWRDOC' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 21, 2021 at 1:20:18 PM EDT
To: Chrysler 300 Club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Rinaldi <srinaldi4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Badges/Coin Order Update- Limited Badge Availability

Hi To All,

Thank you for supporting this project.

To all those who have sent pre-orders:
in the near future, my son Steve will be confirming your individual pre-orders by e-mail. At that time, we will be accommodating any additional quantities you may require.

We have limited availability each version of the badges. If you are not already in the queue, please indicate what you would like to pre-order by:
E-mailing Steve Rinaldi @:

Please use this format:

Screw on Grille Badge #______

Magnetic Badge #______

Coin #______

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will have the coins produced, especially since they have the round format that we could not provide because the minimum order for round chrome plated brass badges is 100. As you know we chose the Classic automotive

Cloisonné gear design

.

Unlike the badges, there will be plenty of coins available.

While we wait for the samples to be made and shipped, I worked on the various options (photos attached below) that will be available when the final orders are made. Photos of the samples will be made available, as soon as they arrive, so that you can see what you will be receiving.

Besides being able to carry of these “Lucky” Club Coins in your pocket or purse, you can purchase many different accessory products that are made to accept 38 mm silver dollars.

Convert the coin to a magnet or self adhesive coin so that you can attach the 50th Anniversary Club Logo to places like your dash or glove compartment door. Belt Buckle, Necklace Pendant, Key Chain, Bolo Tie, or Money Clip accessories are available online.

I have ordered the gold filled belt buckle shown below (I will show the 50th Anniversary Logo side since it also shows the Club Logo). Also a Sabrina 14K Pendant to make up a custom key chain, for my 300-F’s keys. The key chain will show both sides of the coin.

Thanks again,
Tony Rinaldi
300-F Convertible

---