Re: {Chrysler 300} 64 K door panel inserts

Re: {Chrysler 300} 64 K door panel inserts

Group,

The following 3M self-adhesive embossed foil tape somewhat resembles the K foil door panel inserts.
It is available in different widths and also less expensive square cut sizes.  I purchased a few cut pieces as a test and it looked OK but could not figure a way to integrate it properly to a K door panel - here is a link to a Zoro sales page.  You can find further sizes/rolls/cut pieces there.
3M 1267 $155.99 Embossed Foil Tape, 4 In. x 6 Yd., Silver | Zoro.com

300Kly,
John Spiers