{Chrysler 300} Round Grille Badge?

Hi To All,

Follow up conversations with 4 members who voted for a round grille badge, and did not order the gear version of the grille badge, found that there is a need for at least 8 round emblems led by Hank Hallowell, of PA, who wants one emblem each for his G, G Cvt, H & L. Maybe even his Studebaker Hawk if needed.
;-}.

I priced a domestic source that would make a run with a minimum of #25 Nickel based (rather than brass die struck) chromed round grille badges with either a threaded post back or a flat back that can be fitted with magnetic tape or 3M adhesive contact @ $50.

We would need 17 more combined (threaded and flat backed) round pre-orders to order 25 pieces. If you want to support a run of round emblems, please reply with your pre-order below. Please consider adding a gold plated coin to your pre-order.

Also, as we wait for samples in mid April of Geared badges and the coin, we will continue to take orders until one week after the photos are posted and the final order numbers are placed. The average order for members is three (one of each threaded gear badge, magnetic gear badge & coin). We have exceeded the #100 minimum order totals for the badges and have over half of the coins pre-ordered.

Those who have pre-ordered, will soon receive a conformational e-mail from Steve Rinaldi.

For additional NEW Pre-orders for Brass Gear Badges & coins please reply with your pre-order below.

Photo of the round grille badge & gold plated coin are attached below.

Thank you,
Tony

New Pre-Orders For Nickel Round Badges

RB      Round Screw On Grille Badge @$50 #_________
RMB       Round Magnetic Badge    @ $50 #_________
R3MB      Round Badge 3M Adhesive @$50 #_________
C  Coin @ $25 #_________
Additional New Pre-Orders For Brass Gear Badges

GB      Screw On Grille Gear Badge @$35 #_________
MB       Magnetic Gear Badge    @ $35 #_________
C  Coin @ $25 #_________

---