{Chrysler 300} trunk gaps again

Hello Group,

Most of us have a experienced body guy adjust panels when needed.

Others do not have that luxury, with that being said, how in the blazes can the lid be centered?

Should the striker be removed to visualize existing gap widths?.  (Saw it on google).

Should I be locked in trunk to see if / how the panel can be shifted to equal widths?
Again, should the striker and hinge be engaged to force trunk into accepted gap before securing them?

The hinges seem straight, and those internal push nuts are tight on the torsion bar nubs which extend thru the forward part of hinge, about 3/8" on each side.

I read the manual, fore and aft on hinge bolts, push down on upper radiused corners for flush.

Where is the tweak to move/center the trunk spacing/gaps?

A clue would be priceless at this time.

thanks, Dave

---