{Chrysler 300} Re: Vacuum Door Locks

My F has the vacuum door locks along with the magic eye headlight system and Mirrormatic. I hope to have it running very soon and attend a meet with it. I found the special dual two vacuum lock replacement signal lines on eBay. The car at one time was owned by Curtis Thomson and has been off the road since 1970 when someone burnt up the transmission, broke the rear end limited slip, and dropped a valve into the motor. Thanks to Don Verity for rebuilding my transmission and rear end, he thought the guy got it stuck in the snow (no mud underneath) and rocked it until it would not move anymore. Don told me that it never moved again under its own power after the "event".  The motor is rebuilt and installed along with the transmission and rear end,  I am waiting now for the interior to be competed as the mice had a field day in it, they even chewed holes in the trunk divider board to get quicker access to the trunk. The heater box was full of stuff, the headliner, along with the inside of the doors and cowl, plus it smelled really good too!  It has been a lot of fun working on it,  and I am lucky as I have it out at Bob Merritt's GLG garages. Bob has been a big help coaching me as I work on it, of course it is taking a lot longer to get it done as I thought. Mechanically it will good and the interior done,  but I am not going to do the body work until later.