Re: {Chrysler 300} Decoding 1960 Data Plate

Re: {Chrysler 300} Decoding 1960 Data Plate

Hey Sam,
We don't just push a button and THERE is the list.  We send it around to a few who are the MYC and others like Andy and Mark who work with these numbers to verify that what we think we know about that year is as correct as it can be.  Once published we collect all the corrections and add them to the list.
I'm sure we could push a button and list the information on the website.
And I know it would be wrong.
One day if you all stop buying and selling cars, it might be done.  Keeping up with this busy bunch isn't easy.  Publishing incorrect data is not what we do in this club.  You know my email and you know I'll always help as best I can with your questions.
Gloria