RE: {Chrysler 300} starters

I have one on my ’57 and it is great, thanks to Rob.  Tony

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Kern
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 8:10 PM
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300 <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} starters

John,

               Road Runner Starters, T/A Pro Start, Unit 6/283 Fraser Street, Tauranga, New Zealand has a high torque (575 lbs-ft) for the 392 Hemi of 57-58.  Tony Rinaldi got this program going around 2002-2003.  I purchased one for $421.32 New Zealand (shipping included) which came out to be around $260.00 US in 2003. The part number is RS109C and listed as a 1.4KW Gear reduction starter. I have been using it for 18 years without a problem.  Tony Bevaqua within the past few years obtained one for his ’57 New Yorker.  I highly recommend you purchase one for your needs.  It inspires confidence when starting, Is small and fits the bell housing plate perfectly. E-mail Tim Wood at tim.wood@clear.net.nz  or phone is 07)5770031/5770667.  Hope this helps!  300’ly, Rob Kern