{Chrysler 300} Summer '21 Events in the Midwest, leading up to our 50th

{Chrysler 300} Summer '21 Events in the Midwest, leading up to our 50th Anniversary Fall Meet in Auburn Hills

Hope there's a great turnout at Bob Merritt's Mini Meet on July 17th!!

We're hoping to finalize the Registration Form for our 300 Club's upcoming 50th Anniversary Fall Meet in Auburn Hills, MI in the next couple weeks - dates September 15-19, 2021. Make your plans to join us, with your 300, of course!

Other car happenings here in the Midwest, on my Summer Cruising Agenda. Hope to see 300 Club members at each of these -
Noel Hastalis
F Coupe
Burr Ridge, IL

---