Re: {Chrysler 300} speaking of colors...original vs owner choice?

Re: {Chrysler 300} speaking of colors...original vs owner choice?

I agree with the consensus. I have a a few more than a dozen & IF it is a low mileage original, I try to keep it exactly as it was delivered. If it’s a total restoration and dislike the color I have changed it to something I prefer.

I have a 62 GT Hawk I switched to 64 Stude Bordeaux red - (I agree the color needs to be one from the year of car offered by the manufacturer)

I have a 64 Imperial convertible that was battleship gray - I switched to 64 Chrysler Rosewood.

I have a black G coupe with 85% of its original paint. I’d never touch it. I have a Yellow L - I repainted it the original color. I have a white G convertible- which (with a white top) looks great.

But if dislike it and it’s a total job - switch it - just don’t thow a 2020 Lexis color on it…!!
LOL!

Hank