{Chrysler 300} 300F questions

Hi Folks

After a 20 year interval, 8403148481 is now back in my possession. She’s still intact and looks good but there have been a few insensitive “divers hands” on the car since it left my possession in 2001 (unknowing “mechanics”, it would appear).

A few questions for the group:

- the dash lights are totally inoperative, including the Torqueflite buttons and heater/fan lights. Carl Bilter indicated on his tech piece this is probably due to a faulty headlight switch and not the illuminescent power pack (I hope!) . I’m looking at the Napa parts list on our club site but don’t see a switch, just a connector. Does anyone know what the part would be, maybe an Echlin or something else?

- One of the previous owners left the front console cover in the upright  position and it compressed the cigarette lighter and it melted and left an unrepairable burn in the back of the console lid (which had been a Goers cover from the ‘80’s). Does anyone have a good used cover (maybe from a rear armrest after a Goers/Quirey recovering) or know if Quirey sells the console lid covers ala carte or that tan vinyl by the yard?

- the little light and lense above the radio are inexplicably missing. Thankfully not a 300- only piece). Anyone have one?

- similarly, the little  ash receiver insert in the front ashtray is missing . Anyone have one of those?

That’s it for now - I’m sure I’ll be back with more questions/ needs…..

Thanks in advance!

Keith

---