Re: {Chrysler 300} Seat foam

Years ago I worked with Legendary to have them reproduce the leather seats in my ‘65 300 Sport. They sent me a set of seat foam backs and bottoms. They are somewhat universal and are made to fit a number of applications. (60’s C body)

I had them installed and the upholsterer commented they could have just made them up in the shop for less. My driver seat bottom was disintegrated but the passenger side could easily have been used as a model to make a new one.

My advice, talk to your upholstery shop first before shipping huge boxes of foam across country. Take lots of detailed photos of how the seats should look. Print them out and give them to the upholsterer, if you aren’t doing it yourself.

Ryan Hill

> On Jun 20, 2021, at 8:04 PM, Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I was able to purchase a foam kit for my 300K with bucket seats from Legendary.  My upholstery guy had to do some trimming of the foam before installing the new Gary Goers leather interior, but that seemed normal.  Google coughed up this site: https://www.jegs.com/p/Legendary-Auto-Interiors/Legendary-Auto-Interiors-Seat-Foam/3126457/10002/-1    Check it out and let us know.
>
> Rich Barber in a desert in so many ways, CA

---