Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 on eBay

The listing says that the owner has had it for two years? Did they confirm that?  Ted was trying to sell it for $49,950 which was a high price for it's condition last year. I wonder what happened to the 1960 NY wagon he had at the same time? I had a hard time getting any decent pictures of it from Ted.