{Chrysler 300} 2021 Fall Meet, Let's Get 50 Cars for the 50th Anniversar

{Chrysler 300} 2021 Fall Meet, Let's Get 50 Cars for the 50th Anniversary!

Hi Everyone:

It's time to breakout of the lockdowns and put 2020 behind us, the 2021 Chrysler 300 Club International Fall Meet is almost upon us!  The 2021 Fall Meet will be held September 15-19, in Auburn Hills, MI.  The registration form was included in the latest Club News, if you haven't received it yet, the registration form is available on our website, events section.  As this is the 50th anniversary celebration of our club, let's try to bring out as many cars as possible, 50 cars for the 50th!

There are several unique tours planned, one of which is the Chrysler Historical Collection, currently housed at the Conner Assembly Plant, former home of the Prowler and Viper.  While the former Chrysler Museum  held 70 cars, there are over 150 on display at Conner.  Larger displays and several unseen cars showcase the facility. As this facility is closed to the public, this is a must see event as part of the Fall Meet!

Another highlight is a visit to Stahl's museum. This is an eclectic collection of cars and other mechanical marvels, unique to the area.  Stahl's has large music machines, a Tucker and now has acquired a Chrysler Turbine Car.  Check it out at:  https://www.stahlsauto.com/.

These are just some of the interesting stops on our club's 50th anniversary celebration.  If you have hesitated in the past to attend a meet, now is the time to take the plunge and come to this special event.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you have a great 4th of July and Canada Day!

Take care,

John Begian

---