Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F center horn piece

The plastic insert can be popped out through the front and installed into another steering wheel chrome center.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 11:39 AM 'Val Jeffers' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The little metal prongs that attach it to the steering wheel broke loose on my G and I was told there were none to ne found ! So good luck.

                                             Val J
On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 02:23:11 PM EDT, John Bohnenkamp <john.bohnenkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m also looking for one for my G if anyone has one (used or reproduction)

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bob Merritt
Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 10:42 AM
To: Joe Williams <jfwilliams2007@xxxxxxxxx>; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Kim Garnett <chryslerf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F center horn piece

This message originated from an external source. If you believe this message is malicious in nature, please report it by using the Phish Alert button.

Although it will fit, the design is different.
We have a page on it:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/uniq/steerhub/center.html

Crimeny........we even have a page on horn centers..........
someone needs to get a life.........