From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:21:02 PM
To: 'RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM' <rixpac@xxxxxxx>; 'D.C. Mason' <petergriffinforpresident@xxxxxxxxx>; charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx <charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Chrysler list server' <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} 1963 / 1964 Torqueflite Transmissions

I have been led to believe that the 1964 console-shifted Torqueflites were heavy duty—perhaps including an additional clutch pack and calibrated for higher shift points and even harder/firmer shifts.  Any of this true?  If so, were the 300J Torqueflites similarly made H.D., either by components and/or calibration???

Rich Barber

300K Ram Convertible