Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Gauge Question

On the 1962, the regulator is built into the Oil Pressure gauge as it was for most 1960-62 Astradomes. I say most as both of my '60 Chrysler have factory external regulators. On my 300F, JC Auto restored the dome for a previous owner and they paid to have an external regulator conversion done but it turns out it would have had an external one from the factory. My '60 New Yorker wagon was built a few days before my 300F and it also has the external regulator. I also bought a spare '60 dome with an external regulator setup and it is the later one with it gone from the oil pressure gauge.

Here are some pictures including the bulletin showing the change. It appears that they went back to the Internal regulator in 1961.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ycc9kQXPW7re6rKm9