From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 7:45 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 64 K dash blank question

I am assembling the dash at long last, and find now the hardware I put in bags doesn’t seem complete. On my K with the console shifter, the LH dash blank panel for the push button delete is next to go in, and the PO had only two screws holding it in place, mismatched as well.

The two studs in the inner edge match the threads of this gland nut perfectly, which I found in the console glovebox. Only found the one.

So not sure if this is the application, or do tin nuts hold the inner edges in place? Where does this puppy go if not?

How’s this for minutia, friends and neighbors!

Anyone save their bits from a parts dash? I also still need the four screws for the dash hood bottom cover.

Allan

---

---