{Chrysler 300} Questions Re the Swiss C Project.

{Chrysler 300} Questions Re the Swiss C Project.

To All the Good Folks in 300 Land.

     We are about to swap out the steering box and looking for any tips, suggestions, tribal knowledge from those who have been there and done that.

    The engine is out and wonder if it would be easier to remove the assembly from the engine compartment or pull from inside?

    Second Question

    The original oil pan has seen better days so I ordered a new pan that came from millen in southern Ca.   The replacement pan doesn’t have the clearance feature that the factory pan has and wonder if we are going to have a problem when we go to install the engine.

    Will appreciate any and all thoughts and suggestions.

       Best Regards to all.

       gary gettleman

       Santa Cruz, Ca

Sent from my iPad