Re: {Chrysler 300} F and G Long Ram spark plug wire recommendation?

Re: {Chrysler 300} F and G Long Ram spark plug wire recommendation?

Hi Keith,
I just happened to have picked up a new set of wires yesterday from Lectric Limited. Cost $75 + tax. I didn’t need shipping, since they’re near me.
The wire lengths are excellent- cut to size. Also, the #3 wire has the correct 135 degree angle plug boot. 2nd attached photo is of the sheet provided with the wires.
I’ve had a bit of an issue in the past separating some of boots from the plugs, so bought a new set to install next week when I replace my F plugs. Dielectric grease is included with the wires.
This is the source Gil Cunningham had recommended on our Club’s site several years ago.
Noel

---

JPEG image

---

JPEG image

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 29, 2021, at 9:29 PM, 'Keith Langendorfer' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Folks
>
> Any suggestions on a pre cut ignition wire set that you were happy with?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Keith
>
> --
> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang