RE: {Chrysler 300} Various PARTS

I'm lookin for a 61G cig lighter...

-------- Original message --------
From: 'Charlie V' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/15/21 10:41 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Various PARTS

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Charlie V <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; yahoogroups <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021, 09:16:11 AM EDT
Subject: Various PARTS

Hi everyone,
Saturday I was in Monroe, NJ to look at some parts. While I did walk away with a small box of parts there is a lot of stuff still there. I will share the photos I took of some of the parts that some of you may be interested in buying.
The couple is going to sell their home and move to Tennessee so they want to get rid of some of it so they do not have to haul it all to Tenn.
Call 732-979-0464 if you are interested in anything. You will probably talk to Samantha.

You can ask Samantha to send you better pics.
Cross ram Air Clkeaners
The tail light lens look like would clean up very nice.
The rear bumper looks pretty nice but would need to be re-chromed.
The frame looked nice. He said it was to go on a 1960. Was the 60, 61 and 62 frames the same ...and maybe 63 and 64 too ?
There is a 1960 and a 1962 grille there, non 300.
The 3 clusters all had gauges proper for the year. One 300F Cluster. They all had issues and would need to be restored.
You can see a transmission with the parking brake drum in one of the photos. I didn't check to see if it was 62,63 or 64.

Besides these photos they had a bunch of blocks, heads,early Hemi heads, alternators, intakes and lots more. Better to ask them for more photos.

They will probably not want to deal with shipping larger items . I was 90 minutes away. I will do what I can to help get something you bought that was too large for them to ship but it would be easier if a club member living closer to them could do that for you.

They did say they want to move in a month or two so get with them soon if you want anything.

Good luck and happy 300'ing !!!

Charlie Valentine

---

---