RE: {Chrysler 300} Break lights not bright enough?

RE: {Chrysler 300} Break lights not bright enough?

Steve, maybe you DON”T have brake lights??

What kind of setup do you have for brake light switch??

Still have the hydraulic one on the master cylinder?

If so, make sure it is working when the brakes are applied, use a test lamp.

If you are/have been using silicone fluid, that switch will likely fail if it hasn’t already.

Best to convert to mechanical switch under the dash like 61’s and up used.

Good luck in your diagnosis.

Dave Schwandt