Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake lights and convoy to 300 fall meet.

Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake lights and convoy to 300 fall meet.

Hi Steve,
If you are waiting to bring the car to a meet for perfect weather, you'll probably never bring it. It usually rains at some point at most meets. I would fix the water leaks and roll with it.
Don

Thanks again to everyone giving ideas and possible solutions to my brake light issue. Great stuff and  I started working on it.Will let you know down.the road  what I did.
Just wanted to remind members going to the fall meet and taking 23 north thru Columbus  Ohio, to the meet, a convoy would be great. My only problem is my F is Not water tight so rain in forecast, probably will not drive her. But if forecast is favorable,a convoy would be great. I am about 4 +/- hours from meet sight,headed up Wednesday leaving 8 ish and getting.there around 1 with gas and lunch stops. Could change with convoy.
All I got now. Interested, email me anytime.
In the middle of repainting my hubcaps so it better not rain.
Thanks,
Steve Beard
300F
Delaware,Oh-- io