{Chrysler 300} Auburn Hills Meet - Letter Car DVD Project - Please contr

{Chrysler 300} Auburn Hills Meet - Letter Car DVD Project - Please contribute! - We Want You!

We're only 2 weeks from the start of our 300 Club's 50th Anniversary Fall Meet in Auburn Hills, and the number of registrations has been terrific! Tours of Chrysler Historical Collection, Piquette Road and Stahl's Museum; Road Rally; Business Meeting; Detroit River Dinner Cruise; Concours Judging; Car Show and Awards Banquet. We're looking forward to a fun-filled 3-day event hosted by our Club's incoming president, John Begian.

Many of you have watched and enjoyed the fabulous DVD - 'The 300 Project - a tribute to the Chrysler 300 letter cars' that David Coston filmed at our Spring 2005 Meet at the Chrysler Museum.

We've asked David to join us at our upcoming Auburn Hills Meet and produce a 2nd Letter Car DVD. He will be filming this at our Saturday Car Show - and he wants and needs all your contributions to make this production a success!

David's Pre-Interview form is attached. If you'll be attending our Meet, Please print it and fill it out with your interesting and fun stories and facts!
  1. If you're bringing a Letter Car to the Meet, complete the form for the Letter Car you're bringing.
  2. If you're bringing a Letter Car and have an additional one or more Letter Cars back home, fill out a Pre-Interview form for those back home that you'd like to talk about.  Also bring a photo or three of each of them to the Meet to share on the new DVD.
  3. If you're not bringing a Letter Car, we still welcome your contribution - complete a Pre-Interview form for each of your Letter Cars back home that you'd like to talk about.  Also bring a photo or three of each of them to the Meet to share on the new DVD.
David asks that you email your completed Pre-Interview form[s] to him not later than September 10th. Note his corrected email address - on the attached form - dcoston7@xxxxxxxxx.

We're expecting over 40 Letter Cars! We really welcome your historical input and personal tales about your cars and the advanced Chrysler engineering that contributed to their development!

Print your form today, and Thanks! for your contributions!

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL

---