RE: {Chrysler 300} 64 K headliner color

paint-text.pdf (jholst.net)

From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 7:22 PM
To: 'c300@xxxxxxx' <c300@xxxxxxx>; 'pffkllc@xxxxxxx' <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>; 'timothytomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx' <timothytomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'edward1108@xxxxxxxxx' <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>; 'r41hp@xxxxxxxxx' <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>; 'kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx' <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx' <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} 64 K headliner color

Here’s the link to the interior paint codes.  Pretty interesting, actually, with all the different inside metal surfaces to be painted.

Rich B.  Still in Brentwood.

John’s scans of paint chips and codes paint-code.pdf (jholst.net has the Silver Mist metallic Paint Code 2 on the 1964 page and a footnote that interior colors are on the reverse of the page.  I’m assuming PPG is referring to interior paint codes for dash and other exposed metal—but if anyone has originals, a peek at the reverse might be interesting.  Not to muddy the water but I understand the original convertible tops all had white inner liners and pads and the inside top hardware was all off white.  The white inner liners don’t seem to be available now.