Re: {Chrysler 300} Dash light revisit 61 300G

Re: {Chrysler 300} Dash light revisit 61 300G

More, on the dome lights — both Rand L
doors and on by switch are all dim ? both lights? if so check pink and yellow wire joints near trunk hinge and in kick panel plug behind kick panel . ***

is dash map light full brightness ? same power source I think . pink is 12 v on all the time —— they ground the yellow wire to turn on from the ground side ; all these are thus two pin bulbs . Check pink is12 v at trunk hinge with the bulbs on .
Also check bulb number . Easy to break plastic lenses be careful , unobtanium     , and bulbs probably ok ,  and not worth risk of breaking cover ..
*** because pink is on all  the time , i have seen electrolysis ( corrosion) on pink connection in multiwire plug in kick panel , maybe gets wet or something . One I had was corroded to open right there, wire pulled out of crimp = no dome lights at all    . See FSM where pink goes , glove box light too I think   , places to check 12 v with bulb on
Sent from my iPhone not by choice