Re: {Chrysler 300} Question to temperature gauge 300 k

Re: {Chrysler 300} Question to temperature gauge 300 k

agree totally on that , you have to shine bottom of pins and copper where they touch and solder pins to trace  . over time the board shrinks I think and the riveted connection loses its tightness . All mopar dash boards do this , especially dart and barracuda .

If not really clean and shiny ( razor knife tip ) solder will not “ take” and you make a big mess including lifting the traces off board

Sent from my iPhone not by choice