{Chrysler 300} Steering boxes

Hi All,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I do stock rebuilds on 58 and up steering boxes, as well as 58 and up pumps. Boxes run $265.00 complete plus shipping if needed. The valve is bench adjusted and ready to install.They are heavy, so shipping is expensive. If the main shafts and gear teeth are worn, they can't be fixed without another box for a core. The worm gear and sector were only sold as a unit when new. Not available now.
Don

---