Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: Ram exhaust manifold repair

Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: Ram exhaust manifold repair

Here’s the contact.
www.trillionindustries.com.
The pic looks like the same problem I had where the ‘ear’ of the manifold where the bolt hole takes the bolt into the head had cracked and broken off.  Think it was the guys who installed the new exhaust system and let the front components of it ‘hang’ on the exhaust manifold- not sure.  Trillion does a lot of cast welding so I took it there.  Very competent result and reinstalled without further issue.  A bit spendy but just try and find these manifolds, in as good condition as the ones on our restored cars, out in the wild.  I’d recommend them.
M.