From: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/2/21 11:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 300F horn relay location.

For those with a 300F, where is your horn relay mounted and are the connectors on top or on the bottom?

On my F, it's in front of the core support. My '60 NY wagon, which was built in the same week, had it behind the core support attached to the top radiator bolt with the connectors on top. When I went to put a group 27 battery in the car, the battery hits the relay. I moved it to the front of the core support like on my F.

Watching Bob's new series of videos on the F he's working on, that car has it mounted to the radiator bolt but flipped the other way so it's closer to the radiator and has the connectors on the bottom. I have a feeling that's the correct way.

Thanks, Nick

---

---