{Chrysler 300} NOS Mopar parts plus Beautiful Restored 300J in red at up

{Chrysler 300} NOS Mopar parts plus Beautiful Restored 300J in red at upcoming Indiana auction

Hello everyone in 300 land-

John Nearon, son of the late club member John Nearon Sr., is selling his father’s estate of cars and parts at auction in east central Indiana on Nov. 20.  Here is the link to the auction details with photos:  John Nearon Estate - Price-Leffler Auctioneers (priceleffler.com)

Included in the auction is his dad’s beautiful restored 300J.  This was originally a WW1 white car that his dad found in Michigan many years ago.  It has been beautifully restored by his late father.  Note that while the car has received a color change to red, it is not the correct Claret poly, but rather a bright red that may not be a stock Chrysler red.  The interior is probably the best original interior I have ever seen in a J – see the photos!

I spoke with John about the car last spring and can provide a few more details and my assessment of the car if any club members are interested. Give me a call or send me an email off list please.  I have not seen the car in person.

Note:  This is not my car, I have no financial interest in the transaction; I am merely trying to help find the car a new caretaker preferably in the Club.

Also being offered is a beautiful restored 1953 Windsor T&C wagon and many NOS and other parts.

Carl Bilter

300J consultant

---