Re: {Chrysler 300} Auction left overs, 1958 392 Hemi engine parts.

Re: {Chrysler 300} Auction left overs, 1958 392 Hemi engine parts.

You got that right , more common then you think on all
our cars . rusts in the closed position after sitting a few years . there was a special lube for it every few thousand miles back then at oil change .

Sent from my iPhone not by choice