Re: {Chrysler 300} Antenna

We could get WCFL in NJ. I also remember WKBW ("KB Radio 15") and CKLW, which would identify as 'CKLW Detroit', even though they were in Windsor, Ontario and had Canadian call letters. These stations were designated as 1A Clear Channel, which meant that no other station in the US occupied that frequency. 1B Clear Channel meant that there could be another station on the other side of the country that used the same clear channel frequency. All 50,000 watts.

Ron