RE: {Chrysler 300} Masts dull

I'm going to tackle this job myself. Doesn't look that difficult.

Ron

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Melton
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 10:47 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: micke.sundbom
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Masts dull

Jeff Carter at JC Auto Restoration   Home - JC Auto Restoration, Inc.    repaired the inoperable antenna on my '57 300C with a new nylon "lanyard" (I think that's what he called it) and it's worked perfectly ever since.  He would probably be able to get the chrome re-done for you, too.   He also restored most of my instruments, the radio, Highway Hi-Fi, fuel level sender, and other vital parts like switches.  Excellent work and service after the sale!

Ray Melton