Re: {Chrysler 300} temp senders / gas tank senders - ohms

Re: {Chrysler 300} temp senders / gas tank senders - ohms

agree totally , plus this is the 57 car probably now with a 60 up sender , agree on thermostat comment . This 57 car has a 190 in it , the coil wound gauges , 30 ohms puts it dead center at 190 .
temp sensor down , now that gas  gauge issues .. !

Sent from my iPhone not by choice